Sunday 17 February 2013

Thriller Questionnaire; Answers

1) 3 of the participants I asked were between the ages of 15-18, 2 of the participants I asked were between the ages of 19-24, No-one I asked was in the age range of 25-30.  From my results I have gathered that the opening for my thirller should be targeted to a younger audeince. I will appeal to the younger audience by using younger actors. 




2) 3 of the participants I asked were female and 2 of the participants I asked were male. From my results I have gathered that for opening of my thriller, the main character should be a female. As a feminine role is more appealing to watch, and shows more innocence.




3) 4 of the participants I asked said that they roughly watch 1-3 films in a month, only one participant said that they roughly watch 4-6 films in a month. From my results I have gathered that people do not really watch that many films, this means that for the opening of my thriller I need to make it very interesting and exciting so they will never forget it.




4) All of the participants I asked said that their most preferred thriller sub-genre is Psychological. From my results I have gathered that people most like psychological thrillers, therefore that is what i will base my thriller on.




5) Most of the participants I asked said that they expect to see a murder and blood; they also expect to see a scary character. From these results I have gathered that in my thriller I need to imput a murder.




6) All of my participants said that the colours they would expect to see are black, grey and red. 3 said white, and 2 said brown. This allows me to focus on these key colours when filming.


7) My chosen answer that I would most likely use was Secret Window.






8) All my participants said that they would prefer my thriller to end with a cliff hanger. One girl said that; " It would add more suspense with a cliff hanger as you do not know what will happen".






9) One key answer that I will take on board is that one of my participants said that they would like to see a murder in the beginning.





10) 100% of my participants said that they would prefer to see the film in colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment